Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thinking of doodoo...

Okay, I've always thought sitting around on a toilet waiting to poo was a huge waste of time, and very boring ('cept when I bring my laptop with me...) and it baffles me why people do this. Like, personally, I would just go WHEN I HAD TO ACTUALLY POOP. Maybe, being female, this strange thing of pooblockage doesn't happen to me. Also, the way that I defeat waiting is to go to the bathroom, only going numero uno. Then, in a quarter of an hour, I'm ready for numreo the second! [Note: I'm sure this only works for girls, because of our style when sitting to remove wastez].

Therefore, I shouldn't blog. I'm sorry for heaping this lameness upon your mind.

But, I must apologize for never blogging, for I lost track of my password...errr...yeah real smart I know. Not like it matters, I don't eat very much, so I don't have much to report. Just the odd terd here and there. I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything fancy develops. Shite, I need to get back to making my....secret present....birthdays a comin'!
BYE!

Q- is for quire

2 comments:

tonypooart said...

Maybe you just need more fiber in your diet. Or maybe we should all eat dog food because dog poop seems to come out very efficiently. On a related note, check out my artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonypooart Enjoy!

jenifer027 said...

As soon as the summer starts, people start looking for cool places to visit during the summer vacation. tourist places in shimla. If you are also planning to go to such a place to get rid of the heat, then there are many places to visit in summer in India where you can enjoy your summer vacation this time. beautiful places in india.